Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disney Catch Up






Sorry, I didn't post yesterday everyone. Eric had snored so loudly because of his sinuses and he tells me I was, too (surrrre). Anyway, I was up at 4am. At 5:30 I finally got out of bed and ran 3 miles. Then I sat in the hot tub for 20 minutes and it was still early so swam laps in the pool. Then I woke everyone up 7:30 and we were off to the Polynesian Resort to eat an all you can eat buffet at O'hanas with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. It was awesome. I couldn't get Tootie to eat a thing. She was soooo mesmerized by them she just watched all of them. The kids did a Conga line with them, too. It was so much fun. We did learn a little about the transportation system. We spent an hour trying to get there because of some bad info. Now we know all about the train, boats, monorail, and buses!!

No comments: