Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Disney Countdown






Today the kids had Spring Fever! They were outside a couple of times since it was 45! They rode their bikes around and then decided to play in the side yard. I kept watching them play behind the shed with sticks. Then they disappeared. I called them and they came running but told me they walked in the woods and came close to the neighbor's house. I then told them the story of "Hansel and Gretel" and told them never to walk alone in the woods. Talk about some wide eyes and Tootie kept saying "I not going outside cause of that witch". I read the Grimm's Fairy Tale at bedtime and guarantee you those two will never go in the woods again. LOL!

J was taking Tootie for a wagon ride thru the mud and melting snow and she was bobbing up and down but she still fell asleep. I can't get her to nap when J's home, but he can.

J came running in today and told me I would be so proud of Tootie. I asked why and he said because he taught Tootie how to pee in the grass like he can. I looked out the window and she had her pants off and was peeing in the grass. Brrrrr!

Sophi was pushing around the dining room chair today. She realized it made her walk faster and kept her from falling.

Eric gave her a bath and made her into Minnie mouse with bubbles and then the Easter Bunny.

5 days until Disney Vacation!!

No comments: