Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hunting Easter Eggs






We took the kids to the Lake Easter Egg Hunt. I was worried because last time the kids only got a couple eggs. This time they were prepared. I had to take Soph and J so that J could compete in the 5-6 year old hunt and Eric took Tootie to the 3-4 hunt so I didn't get any pics of her. J was ready. They had 3 hidden tickets for each division in eggs. Luckily both the kids found an egg with a ticket. So Tootie got a giant purple bunny with a bag of hershey kisses around his neck and J got a bunny with a baseball, basket, candy, puzzle, and other toy. They were thrilled. J found about 18 eggs and Tootie 7. Which was really good for them. There were about 70 5-6 yr old and 40 3-4 yr olds and not a whole lot of eggs. So they did good and had a great time. We went out for breakfast and a few groceries after that. Well, I better work on my Grandpa's slideshow.

Oh and my favorite pick of the day is Eric brushing Tootie's hair. He brushed it for a good 5 minutes and actually asked her is he could. So cute but he didn't like me taking his picture!

No comments: