Monday, March 1, 2010

Sophi learns to climb the stairs




We had our open house yesterday, but we didn't have any lookers. I'll be happy when the weather gets better. We looked at about 20 houses yesterday but didn't care for any of them. The kids did a super job and didn't even nap in the car! We still like the first house on 10 acres. We have found that we are not city folk and that I like the expensive houses! LOL!

Today, Sophi learned to climb the stairs. She hadn't even attempted it then all the sudden Toots ran to the top and I turned around and in 30 seconds she was at the top. I broke out another baby gate and put it up. Miss Sophi was none to pleased as you can see.

The kids are super excited about Disney. We will be there in 7 days! I ordered Welcome baskets for the kids to have in the room when we get there. J gets a "Woody and Buzz..Toy Story" basket with ears embroidered with his name and Tootie gets a "Minnie Mouse Princess" basket with Minnie Ears that have her name embroidered. I think I am more excited than they are...and believe me that is REALLY excited.

No comments: