Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disney Day 3 at Magic Kingdom






Good night sleep last night while sleeping in bed with Tootie and earplugs instead of snoring Daddy!!! LOL!
This morning we had breakfast at The Magic Kingdom at Cinderella's Royal Table. J got a sword and Tootie a magic Wand. Tootie LOVED the princesses...I cannot stress that enough. The food was AMAZING, too!
Then we headed to Frontierland and all 4 of us road Thunder Mountain. Brings back memories!!! Tootie is my daredevil and loved every minute. J kept asking when it was going to be over. Then, J and Eric did Splash Mountain...Mommy didn't want to get wet and I made Toots stay with me. They loved it. We visited Tom Sawyer's island for about an hour and then grabbed a snack and did The Haunted Mansion. It had changed since 1987! The George Washington picture in the first room is now a Skeleton picture and the room is like an elevator and makes the room feel like it is lengthening. They still had the mirrors that made you think a ghost was riding with you. Can you believe both of my kids LOVED it. The first time at Disney at 5 yrs old my grandma and grandpa had to take us out an alley because we were scared to death and at 10 I was still scared. My kids wanted to do it again!! We then went on to Adventureland where we climbed the Swiss Family Tree House and took the Jungle Cruise, which the Captain asked Jackson to drive for part of it. He LOVED it! We also went on the Pirates of the Carribean which broke down while we finished and everyone waiting had to leave! However, the lines are only 10 or 15 minutes today,which isn't bad at all! We came back so the kids could have a nap, swim for an hour, and then we are headed to the Coral Reef for dinner reservations. All 3 of them are sleeping right now so I am going to try to slip out and get some sun. Did I mention that it is 76 and sunny, today?

No comments: