Thursday, August 26, 2010

The After School Adventure

Yesterday was a trip! After picking J up at school, I had to take my tire to be patched at Tires Plus. Apparently, I hit a large drywall screw. At my PTP meeting at the church, one of the Men's Club members was working on the Parish and noticed my back tire was extremely low. He was a very kind man and told me he had an air compressor in his truck and told me to go to my meeting and he would take care of it; so I did and it was fixed when I came out. However, the next morning I only had 10 pounds of pressure in it and a LARGE screw. So I took it in and apparently the screw did damage to the steel belt. So all 3 kids and I waited an hour to be told that they had to order a tire and I needed to come back the next day! Then we went to open registration at Children's Ballet (Tootie is old enough this year) so I arrived 5 minutes early to find 50 people in line. The kids and I waited another 1hr 45 minutes to register her. They were troopers! Especially poor Sophi, who sat in her stroller the whole time. I thank church for their patience. They are learning to sit very quiet and still at mass and I think that is carrying over!

Today was better, we arrived at Tires Plus after school again and Jason (yes, we are on a first name basis, LOL!) met me in the parking lot. They had the tire mounted and rotated and we were out in 15 minutes. He even turned the lobby TV on "Arthur" for the kids and let Sophi be his assistant behind the counter. I thank God everyday for Kind, Thoughtful, PATIENT people that cross my family's path!!

Everyone please say a prayer. We have a couple coming thru our house for the 3rd time on Saturday. They have already been approved for our listing amount. Their realtor has called ours 4 times this week with lists of questions. So say a prayer and an extra prayer to St. Joseph that we sell. We will be looking at 8 homes this weekend and hopefully will find a replacement!

No comments: