Sunday, August 15, 2010

No pics but funny Caroline comment

Well, I don't have any pics to post tonight. It has been a busy weekend, kind of. We went car shopping on Saturday before Eric headed out to go golfing with his buddies. I love the Ford Expedition but have decided it is too much of a gas guzzler and too expensive. I really liked the Honda Pilot SUV and for the price of the Expedition I can buy it new and it has the best safety performance. But I am leading toward a minivan...yes I just have to get past he persona. I love the Sienna and Odyssey so I just need to test drive both and in the next four or five months make a decision.

Today, church was exceptionally long since we had a priest from India come and give a mission homily. So when we got out the kids were a little fried. Sophi was not so patient today but J and Toot were pros. Anyway, we were headed to eat and Eric said something to J and Tootie said "Copy that, Daddy" It was soooo funny. We all burst out laughing, even Soph Bug.

Well, I better go nothing else to report. Our house hunters liked our house and had lots of questions and spent 1 hr 20 minutes looking around so I hope that is a good sign.

Time to make lunches, pack up the library books and other Kindergarten papers and get the kitchen cleaned up from this evening.