Friday, August 13, 2010

Busy First Week of School

Well, it has been a busy week getting back into the routine of school. J will be glad to get a couple days of rest before starting again.

Tootie is adjusting to not having J around to play with. As a matter of fact, she decided to take out every sheet of paper from my file cabinet. I had a stack of papers up to my knees and couldn't even get to the file cabinet. Needless to say, she sat in time out for 2 hours while Mommy had to refile everything. I first thought Sophi had done it but when I asked her she said "Nope, I did it" If nothing else, at least we have pure honesty.

We got approved for a mattress replacement. The furniture store guy told Eric he had never seen such great documentation. They didn't need anything else and approved it on the spot. It should be delivered sometime next week.

We have a showing tomorrow, so say a prayer for us!!

Other than that, nothing new.

No comments: