Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting ready for the showing





On Saturday, we had a 3rd showing (thank you all for your prayers). They brought their grandparents, parents, and an uncle LOL! We are expecting an offer sometime today or tomorrow. I cleaned for 12 hours on Friday! With the exception of getting J from school, stopping at the store real quick, and going out to dinner. Anyway, the kids were banished to the outside and so was Eric. No muddy shoes on my sparkly floors. I did clean out the basement and all closets and took ALOT of stuff to goodwill which was nice to get done before we moved. The joke ending up being on me since there were red berries in the lawn cart and everyone camed in with stained legs and stained clothes. Those tide stain outs got all the stains out! Tootie also decided to put her sippy cup with chocolate milk in the microwave for 21 minutes while I was not looking and you can imagine the explosion!!!! If I ever stop cleaning up messes, I will know I'm near the end! LOL!

No comments: