Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crabby Glasses






Well, everyone is still recovering for the dreadful illness that has plagued us since we got back from our New York trip. Last night, Tootie came down at 1am for a drink. I fixed it for her and she said her belly hurt so she went to the potty and I took her back up to bed. She laid down and sat straight up and puked about 16 times. All over the floor, wall, bed frame, hair, blankets, animals, even some books on the floor. So I stayed up until 2 am getting everything cleaned up including her! She was a little lethargic today but seems to be feeling much better. Soph is back to her old self. Now everyone please say a prayer that J doesn't get any of this junk before school starts this Tuesday.

He got a letter from his new Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. B in the mail today. He was super excited and is counting down the number of "sleeps" before school.

These pictures are from Friday, everyone had their costumes on before 10 am, including Soph. J was "Enemy", Tootie was G.I. Joe Snow White and Soph was the "crabby swimmer"! They had a blast.

Eric was loving his new mower again today. He put on his little wireless headphones and jumped on his mower and landed in his own little world. LOL! I got the house cleaned and sanitized, all sheets, blankets, carpets, rugs all washed and cleaned. I think I used a half a can of Lysol on all door handles and surfaces. I think we are officially ready for school to start this week.

J and I went thru the school lunch calendar to figure out what he wanted to eat at school and when he wanted to take his lunch. So far, the only days I have to fix lunch are taco day (he doesn't like lettuce), salisbury steak, salad bar, and chili (he actually said "Don't be gross, Mom, NOO way on the chili". So that was fun for him.

No comments: