Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun on the trails






We took the kids to the park at Hummel Park, yesterday. They played on the playground and then we brought their bikes and Eric, J, and C rode their bikes while I pushed Soph in the stroller. You will notice Eric did not pack Tootie's helmet because he didn't figure she would ride but for just a minute in the parking lot. She rode 2 miles with those little training wheels. She went down her first big hill sailing and hit a little bump which threw her off her bike pretty far. She jumped up and yelled "I'm ALWIGHT, I AM A BIG GIRL, THAT WAS FUN" J couldn't believe she didn't even shed one tear! I guess making you tough is what big brothers are for! However, Eric stood at the end of the hill and caught Toots everytime she sailed down a hill. Soph lasted about 5 minutes. The path was shaded and she was mesmerized by the bikers and with the wind blowing in her face she passed out!

Afterwards, we went back and drove by the house we are interested in. We stopped and had the best BBQ.

I drove home and Eric's bike was on the roof of the Tahoe which with everything going on, forgot and he was messing with something up the driveway adn I tried to park in the garage, OOPS! Eric's bike now has a crunched tire and I have a dent in my roof. Hopefully, no one will notice when we go to trade in in a couple of months.

No comments: